Martes, Enero 6, 2015

New Year Resolution 2015







Resolution is for a start your new year is about a changing for what you everything you did worst about last or a past year. I guess my new me would be bring back the simplicity in life, it is the way I relieve my childhood years. Just be carefree. Then I must be a positive approach in my life, don't be get easily hurt when many people bring me down. Must be responsible and be independent in life, know how to make my own decision which has a principle in my own life. Enjoy my life while I'm young and free, but I can't change my own bad habits which drinks an alcoholic and be socialize to other people whom you can never ever met. Cause that is make my life happiest.
New Year Resolution must be a good and need to do which have a dignity and make promises that must be achievable and make it possible.
 

2 komento: